You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Honda CERTIFIED, Rearview Camera, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink w/Streaming Audio, One-Owner, Perfect CARFAX, Eco Assist System, Dual-Zone Climate Control,
Power Windows, Locks, and Mirrors, Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column, Cruise Control, Remote Keyless Entry, and Alloy Wheels.
27/36 City/Highway MPG
Honda Certified Used Cars Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 182 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Simple operation, great reliability and high resale value are obvious attractors to the Accord. But you may be surprised at the extent of its lineup, which ranges from an economical sedan to a V6-powered coupe or a hybrid rated up to 50 mpg. It's hard to go wrong in any of them. Source: KBB.com
* What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan. Like the rest of the car, the Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is it